OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OJS 2.3.3 DB Error in export plugins for "select all" export

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

OJS 2.3.3 DB Error in export plugins for "select all" export

Postby anna_marini » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:54 am

Hi all,
in several export plugin, such as CrossRef, when you select "select all" for issues or articles and then Export
the error occours

Code: Select all
DB Error: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "Export"

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thank's,
Anna
anna_marini

Re: OJS 2.3.3 DB Error in export plugins for "select all" export

Postby asmecher » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Anna,

I'm having trouble duplicating this here; could you try turning on the "Debug" option in config.inc.php (which will result in a lot of debugging content being given to anyone who views the site!) and try again? Post the results here and I'll be able to find out what's happening.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Re: OJS 2.3.3 DB Error in export plugins for "select all" export

Postby anna_marini » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Alec,
I solved the problem, which actually occurred only for the plugin that we developed for ONIX export for DOI registration in mEDRA (European DOI Registration Agency).
I post in the forum the revised version of the plugin.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6438#p26295

Thanks,
Anna
anna_marini

Return to OCS Technical Support