OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Get Editor

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Get Editor

Postby rafaelmr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:49 pm

Hi,

I would like to put a option of mail in the Section Editor page of article, to send to the Editor. How I can call the Editor's name and email and reference the current article in email (like a link).

Regards,
rafaelmr

Postby asmecher » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:44 pm

Hi Rafael,

If I understand you correctly, you'll find what you're looking for on the Section Editor's "Summary" page in the "Editors" section by clicking on the envelope icon next to the editor's name. To add a default email subject or body, modify the "subject" and "body" parameters in the icon's link. The code that creates this link can be found in the templates/sectionEditor/submission/editors.tpl template.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby rafaelmr » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:07 am

Hi Alec,

You're right. I want to remove the Section Editor decision and put an email link to the Editor. The Editor make the decision in our journal, and not the Section Edition.

Regards,
rafaelmr

Return to OJS Development