OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Notification Email After Paypal Payment

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Re: Notification Email After Paypal Payment

Postby asmecher » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi Rick,

The account details entered there are used for the "From" address of registration emails. If it's blank, your mail server might not let the messages through.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby RickMath » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Alec

I filled in the Registration Manger info with my name and email. I have to wait to test it until over the weekend as we are migrating our sites to a new server.

I will let you know on the results.

Thanks

Rick
RickMath

Postby RickMath » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

:D :D Hi Alec

We sucessfully migrated our installation to a new server. I now appears that the PayPal notification is working. I had one person register today and received a copy of the confirmation email.

I will follow up on this thread and keep you advised.

As always thanks for your help!

Rick
RickMath

Postby RickMath » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Alec

The PayPal notification is working fine now. I don't know if the registration manager addition did it or the correction of the PayPal plugins. Anyway hopefully thsi thread will help other with the same issue.

Thanks for all you do to help us out!

:D :D Rick
RickMath

Previous

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion