OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Forum for PKP's Lemon8-XML.

Moderators: jmacgreg, mj

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Postby leonardo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

Dear Sir, I will be gratefull if you could help me, I am not an expert...but I want use the Lemon8 in the journal edition process with OJS. I'm trying to install Lemon8 in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala, Mysql 5.1.37-1ubuntu5, php5, Apache2, localhost) , so when, I am installing, after the Installer says "Success! The installer was able to connect to your database" and after I click in the "load SQL structure adn data", it respond "Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'". I was thinking in a problem with "mod_rewrite", but module rewrite already was enabled. In "http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45677", they are comment that it was a Bug, and is just fixed. Well, I can not loggin neither continue.
Thanks in advance
Leonardo
leonardo

Re: Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Postby jerico » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 am

Is it possible that you tried to install the same data twice? A problem with mod_rewrite is not probable. You should try to re-create the database and re-install the SQL. This should solve the problem.
jerico

Postby leonardo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 am

Dear Jericho, thanks I did that you mentioned and now I'm seeing the problem of Docvert
Leonardo
leonardo

Postby jerico » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Dear Leonardo, can you please describe in more detail what the issue is that you are experiencing with Docvert?
jerico

Return to Lemon8-XML