OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Forum for PKP's Lemon8-XML.

Moderators: jmacgreg, mj

Forum rules
Questions about Lemon8-XML testing and development can go here. You may also want to check out our Lemon8 page.

Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Postby leonardo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

Dear Sir, I will be gratefull if you could help me, I am not an expert...but I want use the Lemon8 in the journal edition process with OJS. I'm trying to install Lemon8 in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala, Mysql 5.1.37-1ubuntu5, php5, Apache2, localhost) , so when, I am installing, after the Installer says "Success! The installer was able to connect to your database" and after I click in the "load SQL structure adn data", it respond "Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'". I was thinking in a problem with "mod_rewrite", but module rewrite already was enabled. In "http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45677", they are comment that it was a Bug, and is just fixed. Well, I can not loggin neither continue.
Thanks in advance
Leonardo
leonardo

Re: Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'

Postby jerico » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 am

Is it possible that you tried to install the same data twice? A problem with mod_rewrite is not probable. You should try to re-create the database and re-install the SQL. This should solve the problem.
jerico

Postby leonardo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 am

Dear Jericho, thanks I did that you mentioned and now I'm seeing the problem of Docvert
Leonardo
leonardo

Postby jerico » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Dear Leonardo, can you please describe in more detail what the issue is that you are experiencing with Docvert?
jerico

Return to Lemon8-XML