OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Alternate speakers and Moderators

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Alternate speakers and Moderators

Postby billysundar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Is there a plugin/feature that is available in OCS which will help plan for alternate speaker and allowing users registered for the conference to moderate sessions?
billysundar? I posted this in the development forum as well.

Cheers.
billysundar

Re: Alternate speakers and Moderators

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

Hi billysundar,

Please keep questions to one thread -- I've already responded in the other thread, I believe.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion