OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Header Title image

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Header Title image

Postby soj » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:11 pm

I went tweaking the css and uploaded the wrong style sheet. When I reloaded the correct style sheet the header title image slipped down into the navbar area from it's place originally above the navbar. I am stumped. Any idea how to get the image positioned properly?

http://ejssm.org

CSS:

Code: Select all
#header {
   padding: 0;
   margin: 0 auto;
   height:127px;
   background: #809BB8 url("http://ejssm.org/images/bg.jpg");
   text-align: center;
}

#headerTitle {
   text-align: left;
   margin:0 auto;
   padding: 0 ;
   height:127px;
   width: 800px;
}

soj[/code]
soj

Update

Postby soj » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:21 pm

Note to self - don't tweak css when you have Sangria hangover . To fix this issue, one must also adjust the #header H1 top-padding to zero. soj
soj

Return to OJS Technical Support