OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Customize individual conferences

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

Customize individual conferences

Postby uwi mona » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:39 am

I am using OCS to manage several conferences that take place at the University. I am able to control the template applied to each , however i have no way of controlling the payment method, the links and the breadcrumbs section individually. In other words each conference is different and i would like to be able to add and remove links to ma leisure.

It there a way to manage each conferences individually.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Akilah
uwi mona

Re: Customize individual conferences

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi Akilah,

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to make actual template file changes on a per-conference basis (for example, changes to the way the breadcrumbs work, and some links). We will be implementing new custom template per conference functionality eventually, but it might not be for a while; you can find workarounds here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/Themei ... tylesheets.

However, you should be able to change the payment method on a per-scheduled conference basis. Or do you mean removing reference to any payment information manually at the template file level?

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to General Discussion