OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

2.0.2-1 Errors

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

2.0.2-1 Errors

Postby dmorrow » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:16 am

I recently manually upgraded to 2.0.2-1 (because my shell doesn't support patch... hmmm?)
I thought that would get rid of the miles of errors I started to get when my server was upgraded to PHP 4.4.0 - but it didn't!
Code: Select all
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 840

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:840) in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:840) in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 56

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/classes/core/DataObject.inc.php on line 45

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 657

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/classes/core/DataObject.inc.php on line 45

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 657

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:840) in /home/virtual/site193/fst/var/www/html/ojs-2.0/classes/template/TemplateManager.inc.php on line 154

Any ideas would be well received.
dmorrow

Postby asmecher » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am

Hello,

Please check to ensure that your manual upgrade was complete; those messages should have been addressed by the upgrade to 2.0.2-1. (This may be an artifact of the method you used to upgrade, but I see the directory in the error messages is called "ojs-2.0".)

Check your classes/core/DataObject.inc.php against the version distributed in the 2.0.2-1 package using the diff tool or something similar; if the versions match but the error messages persist, please contact me at pkp-support@sfu.ca.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support