OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

sources of ocs in an hour 2.0

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

sources of ocs in an hour 2.0

Postby emiliano » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Hi to all,

I am needing the "sources" of the document "OCS in an Hour 2.0". I thinks it is .doc, but I don't know.
I am making a howto for authors, reviewers and readers of my ocs, and I would like make a little changes from the original pdf.

Well, really thanks. I will be grateful for your support.

Emiliano Lopez
Santa Fe - Argentina
emiliano

Re: sources of ocs in an hour 2.0

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi Emiliano,

Is it OCS 2.0 that you are using, or are you up to OCS 2.1+? I can dig around to see if we have the original doc files for OCS 2.0, but it's fairly old and you may want to consider upgrading if you can. If it's for a newer version though, I will send them to you shortly.

Additionally, are you going to be translating what we give you? We would greatly appreciate any translations you may be able to return as contributions to the project. Just let me know if you have any questions on that front.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby emiliano » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi James,
I am using the last version of OCS, but the pdf manual say in the footnote "OCS in an Hour 2.0". I found it in http://pkp.sfu.ca/files/OCSinanHour.pdf , so I my previous post I said "ocs in an Hour 2.0".

I would like make a spanish translation, and a brief changes in the english original version, so I need the .doc sources (please, tell me that it is made in OO).

I really would like to make a little contribution to this wonderful free software project. I am not good writing in english (as you can see) but I understand it and I could translate to spanish.

Thank you very much.

Emiliano.
Santa Fe - Argentina.
emiliano

Postby emiliano » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Ups, I was wrong...
Now I downloaded the newest documentation, and again I would like have the sources .doc to make the spanish translation and the little modifications ... if you want.

Sorry, and really thanks

Emiliano
Santa Fe - Argentina
emiliano

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 am

HI Emiliano,

Many thanks for your offer for contribution! We would really appreciate a translation of any of our documentation into Spanish. I will email you the document shortly.

Thanks,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion