OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Title images

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Title images

Postby pjohanneson » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:56 am

I have tried to upload a title image and a logo image to my OJS installation, using the form at ./admin/editor/step5.php, and I've had no luck. I don't know if I'm missing something related to file permissions, or what. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-pat
pjohanneson

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:14 pm

The images/custom directory should be writeable.

If you have the register_globals php.ini setting disabled, then uploading the title and logo images will fail in all currently released versions of OJS. This bug was fixed recently, so you can apply the diff to admin/editor/step5.php or replace the complete file
kevin

Postby pjohanneson » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:24 pm

As usual, that (ie, the new step5.php) did the trick. Thanks.

-pat
pjohanneson

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion