OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OMP style navigation Bar in OJS

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

OMP style navigation Bar in OJS

Postby alirezaaa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 am

Hello everybody,
As you may have seen, the navigation bar of Open Monograph Press (OMP) is so stylish and convenient for the users.
So, I tried to implement its functions in OJS, but I couldn't figure out the files which create this menu (navbar.tpl controls the menu in OJS but this file does not exist in OMP).
Could any one help me figure out where are the corresponding functions and scripts?
alirezaaa

Re: OMP style navigation Bar in OJS

Postby asmecher » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 am

Hi alirezaaa,

We've already ported that in the current OJS master branch on github; that branch is very unstable and undergoing active development. It'll be released as OJS 3.0, with an alpha release planned this year. Be warned: it'll be tricky to back-port, since a lot of markup changes have gone into that branch.

The menubar uses Superfish.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Development