OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby MaryamMohammadi » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 am

I have added sms service for reviewers to inform them other than sending emails , so if they couldn't receive email any way they can be aware of the submissions assigned to them
so I created some files and also changed some of them with adding my code, if any one is desired to know the process tell me about it....
MaryamMohammadi

Re: Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi MaryamMohammadi,

That sounds really interesting, actually! I'm sure a number of folks here would like to know how you did this. Please, feel free to share.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby ezekielgrove » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 am

Am currently running a Masters Programme in Information Management, and Am using OJS for My research work.
I will like to integrate an API that will send SMS to Authors, Reviewers and editor, to support the email to facilitate which is already in the system.
Please I will appreciate your guidance and assistance.
Thank you
ezekielgrove

Return to OJS Development