You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby MaryamMohammadi » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 am

I have added sms service for reviewers to inform them other than sending emails , so if they couldn't receive email any way they can be aware of the submissions assigned to them
so I created some files and also changed some of them with adding my code, if any one is desired to know the process tell me about it....

Re: Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi MaryamMohammadi,

That sounds really interesting, actually! I'm sure a number of folks here would like to know how you did this. Please, feel free to share.

Re: Adding SMS service for informing reviewers

Postby ezekielgrove » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 am

Am currently running a Masters Programme in Information Management, and Am using OJS for My research work.
I will like to integrate an API that will send SMS to Authors, Reviewers and editor, to support the email to facilitate which is already in the system.
Please I will appreciate your guidance and assistance.
Thank you

Return to OJS Development