OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Text size on site

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Text size on site

Postby ragha » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm

The text size seems small on my site. How can I make the text bigger as a default without the visitor clicking on the text size icon?

Thanks
ragha

Re: Text size on site

Postby ramon » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Hello ragha,

It's difficult to help without an actual link we can test, with version and other configurations you may have set.
First, check your browser settings, to make sure you haven't reduced the size by default.
Some browsers keep their own font size settings independent.

Then, you must check your CSS files, either a custom CSS you have uploaded or the theme you have chosen.
There may be conflicting rules and things like that, that may overlap styles, instead of overriding them, meaning you'll get one rule applied first, then the second on top of the first one, instead of the second rule being applied replacing the first one.

Hope I'm clear...
Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia - IBICT
Ministério da Ciência e Tecnologia - MCT
ramon

Return to OJS Development