OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Integrate iThenticate and Turnitin

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Integrate iThenticate and Turnitin

Postby zwu96 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello, Development team,

I would like to propose you integrate iThenticate and Turnitin into OJS, or prepare an interface to integrate them into submission process.
I am not a ITer, but I think it is a good idea.
When a paper submitted, the editor may conduct a check by iThenticate or Turnitin. Of course, the publishers should buy service from iThenticate and Turnitin.

Thanks.
Last edited by zwu96 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zwu96

Re: Integrate iThenticate and Turnitin

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Wenwu,

There is actually already a plagiarism plugin that integrates Ithenticate: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7041. Give it a shot, and feel free to report any problems with it in that thread!

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Integrate iThenticate and Turnitin

Postby jfilhobg » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 pm

jmacgreg wrote:Hi Wenwu,

There is actually already a plagiarism plugin that integrates Ithenticate: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7041. Give it a shot, and feel free to report any problems with it in that thread!

Cheers,
James

Hello James, how are you doing?
I'm a undergraduate student and I'm developing my course conclusion work. The goal is integrate the program whose I'm developing with OJS program. What I want to do is similar to iThenticate, but I don't know how to do it. I've been analyzing the iThenticate's code, but it looking a little confusing. I was wondering if is possible you indicate me some documentation or related work. Thank so much and have a nice day.

José Filho
Barra do Garças-MT, Brazil
jfilhobg

Return to OJS Development