OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Biography Addition Request

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Biography Addition Request

Postby hochbgm » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:20 pm

Please add functionality for attaching an image to a user/author account. I would like to have a page that displays a list of recent Authors, each listed with his/her bio and picture. It would also be nice to have the option to display images for editorial/technical staff. I can code front-end scripts/pages for these functions, but I need the supporting database/filesystem structure for them to work.

Thank you for considering this feature request.

Best Regards,
Gina Montgomery

======================================
Gina H. Montgomery
Graduate Research Assistant, Dr. Chetan Sankar
Journal of STEM Education (http://www.jstem.org/)
Auburn University
hochbgm

Return to OJS Development