OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

information rank in subfolders

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

information rank in subfolders

Postby 2261422 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 am

I need put only for one journal "autores" instead "autores/as" and for this I search the key in the locale archives, and put the next logic statments:

{iterate from=journals item=journal}
{if $journal->getLocalizedTitle()=='Journal_Name'}
<message key="navigation.infoForAuthors">Para autores</message>
{else}
<message key="navigation.infoForAuthors">Para autoras/es</message>
{/if}
{/iterate}

But it don't give me any effect, may be it because the information rank in subfolders?
What can I do??

thanks for the help.

Re: information rank in subfolders

Postby 2261422 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:09 am

I find a way:

MODIFICACIÓN DE NIVEL DE USO DE VARIABLES PARA $JOURNAL EN /TEMPLATES/INDEX/JOURNALS.TPL

Primero ingresa a /pages y busca el lugar del sistema en este caso /pages/index/IndexHandler.ini.php, ALLI SE BUSCA EL ARCHIVO PHP QUE DEFINE LOS TEMPLATES QUE SERAN DESPLEGADOS en este caso (IndexHandler.ini.php) y también se DEFINEN LAS VARIABLES QUE SERÁN UTILIZADAS EN EL TEMPLATE así:

// Assign journals iterate to journal.tpl **CamiCasi**
$journals = &$journalDao->getEnabledJournals();
$templateMgr->assign_by_ref('journals', $journals);
// Assign journals iterate to journal.tpl **CamiCasi**

Y se despliegan así:
$templateMgr->display('index/site.tpl');

Return to OJS Development