OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

2.3.0 Author cannot view submission

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

2.3.0 Author cannot view submission

Postby gdardick » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 am

I just installed 2.3.0. Author cannot view submission after having submitted it - everyone else can (editors, reviewers). I thought this was related to 4853 and 4851 (sounded like it) - but after installing patch, the author still gets the blank screen. I changed the setting for debug and got the following:

"ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: require_once(submission/author/AuthorAction.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory In file: C:\ojs\website\includes\functions.inc.php At line: 24 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: WINNT PHP Version: 5.2.10 Apache Version: N/A DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.1.35-community"

My upload directory is at the same level as the website directory...but again, others are able to access the submission without problems.

Thanks
Glenn
gdardick

Re: 2.3.0 Author cannot view submission

Postby gdardick » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 am

problem has been resolved.

One of the files in the directory did not have the correct permissions as the rest.

Had to do with trying to install OJS patch against installation with correct permissions already applied for the web server - then replacing with original OJS file with old permissions - then reapplying patch - then being stuck with bad permissions again. reset permissions on patched file and all is good.
gdardick

Return to OJS Development