OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

[RELEASED] OJS Catalan translation completed

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

[RELEASED] OJS Catalan translation completed

Postby mbria » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 am

Hi,

Some time ago UOC's people (with IEC support) released a quite complete translation of OJS 2.2.2 to Catalan.

Their package missed to translate Reading Tools and Help so, with Judith Rodriguez (judithrodriguez04[at]yahoo.es, that also worked translating UOC's release) the e-magazine Athenea Digital (supported by Departament de Psicologia Social de la UAB) followed translating and we are happy to say that work is done and ready to download at:

http://www.comunitic.net/OJS/translation/ca_ES.[2.2.3][RT-Help][v2].tgz

Reading tools are 100% translated.
Help is 90% translated.

You can test it all at: http://psicologiasocial.uab.cat/athenea

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,

m.

PD: I don't know if I'm double posting... but I suspect will be useful for OJS team if I also post this at the bugtrack.
mbria

Return to OJS Development