OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

SQL query

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

SQL query

Postby joaquincf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

Hello

I need to select all articles of an issue from the ojs database.

I want to do it from an external application, using the ojs (2.2.2.0) database but I don't know which tables I need to use and the relationship between them. I've been trying but I don't see any relationship between articles and issues into the database tables.

Could you tell me how can I do this sql query?

Thanks in advance.
joaquincf

Re: SQL query

Postby joaquincf » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 am

I've found the table. It's "published_articles".

Bye
joaquincf

Re: SQL query

Postby swing » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 am

hi joaquincf,

you will find the article-issue relationships in the table 'published_articles'. depending on what information you would like to get/present you could also need the following tables: issues, issue_settings, sections, section_settings, articles, article_settings, article_authors, article_galleys. the look at the code in the 'DAO'-classes in the directory 'classes/article/' could help (it's probably best to start with 'PublishedArticleDAO.inc.php').
i hope this helps...
swing

Return to OJS Development