OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Print reviewers with certain rating

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Print reviewers with certain rating

Postby Thalamus » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:22 am

Under certain circumstances, I would like to display all reviewers who ahve been rated 3 or above.
How can I create a list of all reviewers who have been rated above a certain number (e.g. above 3)?
Thalamus

Re: Print reviewers with certain rating

Postby jmacgreg » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Roland,

It depends on where you would like to display the list, but I would suggest taking a look at templates/sectionEditor/selectReviewer.tpl and seeing if you can muck out the relevant template calls. You'll have to then place a limit on displaying reviewers that are rated at less than 3.

You'll probably also find the Smarty documentation at http://smarty.net useful.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OJS Development