OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Source document for OJSinanHour.pdf wanted.

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Source document for OJSinanHour.pdf wanted.

Postby rmichael » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:45 pm

Hello,

I'd like to work with the OJSinanHour.pdf document, splitting out and further detailing the sections relevant to each role for my users. Although I'm intending to add customizations for our journal, I'll submit generally applicable changes as patches. I imagine role-specific documentation could be helpful, especially for submitting authors.

Is the source document used to generate the PDF available for download? (The supporting screenshots would also be helpful, assuming they're not embedded.)

Regards.
rmichael

Postby kstranac » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm

Hi,

I've placed the .doc file on our server here:
http://pkp.sfu.ca/files/OJSinanHour2.1.1.doc

Any enhancements to the documentation would be most appreciated.

Kevin
kstranac
Site Admin

Postby rmichael » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Thanks Kevin. It looked nicely formatted, so I'm surprised it's in DOC format. :-)
rmichael

Postby rmichael » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:28 pm

I know I asked about this already, but is there any chance you have the screenshots separately?

I looked at the document in OO Writer, and I think it will be quite a bit of "point and click" work to extract all the images.
rmichael

Postby kstranac » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:12 am

Unfortunately, no, these aren't available as separate images. They are screenshots copied directly into Word.

Kevin
kstranac
Site Admin

Return to OJS Development