Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:
1. Search the forum
. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page
or from our Google Custom Search
, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend
searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ
to see if your question or error has already been resolved.
3. Post a question
, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
1. Notify the submission's editor as to whether you will undertake the review.
2. Click on file names to download and review (on screen or by printing) the files associated with this submission.
Submission Manuscript 32-84-1-RV.DOCX 2013-04-16
Supplementary File(s) None
3. Click on icon to fill in the review form.
4. In addition, you can upload files for the editor and/or author to consult.
5. Select a recommendation and submit the review to complete the process. You must enter a review or upload a file before selecting a recommendation.
A reviewer can jump to step 5 without completing step 3 if they upload a file in step 4. Please help. How can I stop this?
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests