Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
1. Notify the submission's editor as to whether you will undertake the review.
2. Click on file names to download and review (on screen or by printing) the files associated with this submission.
Submission Manuscript 32-84-1-RV.DOCX 2013-04-16
Supplementary File(s) None
3. Click on icon to fill in the review form.
4. In addition, you can upload files for the editor and/or author to consult.
5. Select a recommendation and submit the review to complete the process. You must enter a review or upload a file before selecting a recommendation.
A reviewer can jump to step 5 without completing step 3 if they upload a file in step 4. Please help. How can I stop this?
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests