OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

bug Indonesia Language in OJS 2.3.8??

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

bug Indonesia Language in OJS 2.3.8??

Postby reqirangga » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 pm

it seems that i have problems in using Indonesia language in OJS 2.3.8, first i will try to explain how i get to install the indonesia language in 2.3.8
for my mistake, i already install ojs with english locale language, but now i want to change to indonesia, and then i recognize that i can't change it.
So i download the language from here http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs-languages and then i choose Indonesia. it seems that it refer to download ojs 2.3.6.
After that, i just took/copy the id_ID folder in Locale directory ojs 2.3.6 to my Locale Directory ojs 2.3.8
And then i adding some code in Locale.xml in Registry directory my ojs 2.3.8

<locale key="id_ID" name="Indonesia" ........ />

i forgot what i write in the blank spot. and after that i can install the indonesia language in my browser.
unfortunately after i install it, it not goes smoothly. you can see in this picture, and i don't know how to fix it.
or is it i cannot use indonesia language from 2.3.6 to my ojs 2.3.8?

Thanks

reqirangga

Re: bug Indonesia Language in OJS 2.3.8??

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi there,

Apologies -- I had added the incorrect link to that OJS languages page. I have changed the link to the following: http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/2.4.0/id_ID.tar.gz. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OJS Technical Support