We have a journal which is published only in Spanish but we also have titles, abstracts and keywords in English.
The idea was to have tables of content in both languages but when we tried to edit the metadata of the articles on the english interface it changes in Spanish also. It was impossible to work with the tables of content separately, if we change the articles metadatas both tables are modified.
We have the both languages installed but we think that we are doing something wrong.
An example of what we are trying to do is: http://revistas.um.es/analesps/issue/view/11351
Thank you very much for your help!
Centro de Información Técnica LATU