OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Issue Notifications

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Issue Notifications

Postby ntorres » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 am

Hi,

I recently upgrade to ojs 2.3.7 and when I use "Notify Users" from "Issue" options login as editor I see that it works a bit different from my old ojs version. Now when I check "Send a copy of this message to my address" sends me an email for any email than ojs sends; I have 53 users associated with the journal so I received a lot of copies from this email and In my old version I use to receive only one email.

It works like this now?

Thanks,

Natalia
ntorres

Re: Issue Notifications

Postby nef » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 am

Hi
One of our editors have had the same experience, and she has 776 users.
Regards
Niels Erik
nef

Return to OJS Technical Support