OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OJS reading tools > Failed export of page numbers

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

OJS reading tools > Failed export of page numbers

Postby dankomed » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:50 am

Dear Team,

I have configured the Reading Tools, however when I want to export a citation using "How To cite item" the exported RIS, BibTex, etc files actually do not have the page numbers. The page numbers appear correctly in the issue however, so I was wondering why the page numbers inserted manually for each article in the corresponding box do not get exported in the citation files.
Also by looking at the exported .ris files the vol. and no. info gets lumped together with the journal title, in the JF section of both the ProCite.ris and refMan.ris files. Is this a bug in the Citation plugins that are independent of OJS, or this is a problem of OJS, not of the plugins (Here I assume the plugins are developed by other companies not OJS team).
dankomed

Re: OJS reading tools > Failed export of page numbers

Postby mokeke » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Dear Team,

I'm still facing the same problem with dankomed for citation file.
Could you please kindly solve the problem?
mokeke

Postby asmecher » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi all,

I've filed this at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8447; feel free to CC yourself on the entry to receive updates. This isn't a terribly high priority and is fairly simple to fix (see plugins/citationFormats/*/citation.tpl), so if you have some developer expertise on hand, please consider submitting a patch for review.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby mokeke » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi Alec,

Thank you very much for your prompt response!
I add myself for CC.
mokeke

Return to OJS Technical Support