OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Class 'Config' not found in several files - URGENT

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Re: Class 'Config' not found in several files - URGENT

Postby bragamiguel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

bragamiguel wrote:Hi Alec,

I've done like u said, I restore my DB from backup, and runed the upgrade again but still this error message appears: DB Error: Duplicate entry 'thesisFeed-1-0-0-0' for key 'versions_pkey'.
Can you please help me figure this out?

Regards,
Miguel

Hi Alec,

I decided to delete thesisFeed from versions table and i've managed to complete the upgrade sucssefully!
I'm going to check my template, because i modded the default template to comply with my design needs.

I'm a graphic designer, do you need any help on OJS templates? I could design a new template, with some css rules to meet up with mobile devices, so if you feel that i could contribute to OJS, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Miguel Braga
bragamiguel

Postby bragamiguel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 am

Hi Alec,

I'm curious now with the command-line upgrade option.
I've installed a copy of my OJS backup on localhost, it's running fine, and i want to try to upgrade it via the provided commands.
I opened terminal in OJS dir (i'm on OSX) and executed $ php tools/upgrade.php patch or $ patch -p1 < PATCH_FILE without sucess. Terminal says "command not found".
What am I missing?

Regards,
Miguel
bragamiguel

Postby bragamiguel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 am

Hi again!

Iv'e manage to find out how to use these commands. I downloaded the Patch tool and after placing these files under the OJS dir, using terminal and the patch commands, the upgrade finished without any errors.
Just one more question: I've noticed that the Font plugin has css errors, the hover effect isn't running properly. Can you give me a hint?

Regards,
Miguel Braga
bragamiguel

Postby asmecher » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 am

Hi Miguel,

It sounds like you don't have the patch tool installed. This is a standard tool that's available on most systems. You don't have to use it, however -- you can go with another upgrade method, described in the "Full Package" section.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Previous

Return to OJS Technical Support