OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

can't remove the link "Current Issue"

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

can't remove the link "Current Issue"

Postby danpoe » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 am

Hi all,

I want to remove the "Current Issue" for the time being and I read a previous post suggesting choose "OJS will not be used to publish the journal's contents online" in Journal Setup Step 4.1. The url of that post is:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8062&p=34637#p34637

I chosse this option but the link has not been successfully removed. Sorry if I'm wrong, but as the link is still there I think that option is not quite working.

Thank you all!
danpoe

Re: can't remove the link "Current Issue"

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am

hi Danpoe,

If you're referring to the 'Current Issue' link for your journal (or each journal) on your OJS site's main page, that link is hard coded in the file:

Code: Select all
templates/index/site.tpl

On line 46. It's the second link between the '|' characters. If you're referring to the 'current' link displayed in the navigation at the top of each Journal's home page, that is defined on line 29 of:

Code: Select all
templates/common/navbar.tpl

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Return to OJS Technical Support