OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

DOI plug-in

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

DOI plug-in

Postby yhan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

Hello,

I try to find out DOI plug-in setup. This page has all the details. http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/DOIPlu ... umentation , which states that "All plug-ins necessary for DOI assignment and registration with mEDRA and DataCite are part of the default OJS installation and do not have to be installed separately".

However, I could not find DOI plug-in under "Journal Manager's user home page -> System Plugins -> Generic Plugins -> DOI plug-in -> Settings".

Did I miss anything ?

Thanks,
yhan

Re: DOI plug-in

Postby yhan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am

hm... anyone knows?
yhan

Re: DOI plug-in

Postby yhan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 pm

All right. I found it. The page is too old.

The DOI setting can be updated at “Home > User > Journal Management > Journal Setup"
yhan

Return to OJS Technical Support