OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

DB Error: Duplicate entry '29-377' for key

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

DB Error: Duplicate entry '29-377' for key

Postby yhan » Thu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello, I did upgrade database from 2.3.3-1 to 2.3.7.

After running commend "php tools/upgrade.php upgrade", I have one error
"[code: Installer Installer::migrateReviewingInterests2]
<h1>DB Error: Duplicate entry '29-377' for key 'u_e_pkey'</h1>ojs2: DB Error: Duplicate entry '29-377' for key 'u_e_pkey'.

What is this error? It seems after upgrade, things running normal.
yhan

Re: DB Error: Duplicate entry '29-377' for key

Postby yhan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm

If I understand correctly, this has to do with this post viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8479

very likely to do with this file
'INSERT' to 'INSERT IGNORE' will work if you are using MySQL -- You can make the change at about line 739 of the classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php file (INSERT INTO controlled_vocabs...).

In table "user_settings", a value (probably "en_US") for the 'locale' column. The first two for user_id '1' is blank for this column. (assuming this is the duplication) ?
yhan

Return to OJS Technical Support