Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
You'll need to access the following stylesheet here:
/YOUR OJS DIRECTORY/styles/common.css
Change the elements on this style sheet and it will apply to common sections only, and will not overwrite changes made to individual journals.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 pm
There are a few other options for adding custom stylesheets, depending on the context you need to change.
- If you want to change the look of a particular journal, go to Journal Setup, step 5, and upload a custom stylesheet.
- If you want to change the look of a specific issue, you can upload an issue-specific stylesheet as Editor in Issue Data.
- If you want to change the look of a single HTML article, you can do this as part of the Galley upload process.
- If you want to change the look of the entire site, follow Kevin's instructions for modifying the site-wide common.css file.
Open Journal Systems Team
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests