OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Fatal error: Class 'GroupMembershipDAO' not found

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Fatal error: Class 'GroupMembershipDAO' not found

Postby uxiopr » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

Hi, I have upgraded my OJS installation from 2.2.3 to 2.3.1 using the "full package" method, following the instructions in docs/UPGRADE.

Before the upgrade there were no problem with the editorial team page, but after the upgrade I obtain a blank page with this error:

Code: Select all
Fatal error: Class 'GroupMembershipDAO' not found in /home/centros/reined/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 72

Any help will be appreciated
uxiopr

Re: Fatal error: Class 'GroupMembershipDAO' not found

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi uxiopr,

I can't replicate this -- can you tell me which page exactly gives the error, and how you have the editorial team set up?

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Fatal error: Class 'GroupMembershipDAO' not found

Postby uxiopr » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 pm

I reinstalled OJS and now everything is fine. Thank you.
uxiopr

Return to OJS Technical Support