OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Style sheet problems [RESOLVED]

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Style sheet problems [RESOLVED]

Postby uqbweave » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 pm

Hello
When we upgraded to 2.2, the upgrade changed all our style sheets - now the sidebar links on all the journals are really tiny. How do I revert to just the common style sheet, which I can then go on to customise as before for each of our journals?
uqbweave

Re: Style sheet problems

Postby smiri » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 am

Hi uqbweave,

The style sheets have changed a bit in the 2.2 version. All you have to do to fix your sidebar is to go to your journal's StyleSheet and comment out or delete any entries related to the sidebar. That should fix the tiny fonts problem.

Regards,
smiri

Postby uqbweave » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks for that help - it worked but only for a minute or so. Once I uploaded the revised style sheet for each journal, and refreshed the page all was well. But as soon as I navigated away from the journal and returned, the fonts reverted to the really tiny fonts I thought I had got rid of.
uqbweave

Postby uqbweave » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Sorry - please ignore my last post - I had uploaded the new style sheets, but had not saved my changes. :( I have now saved everything properly and it's working fine.

-- Belinda
uqbweave

Postby uqbweave » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 pm

I'm back ! We do still have a problem with this. I have uploaded the new style sheets, I have saved ALL my changes, and as soon as I navigate away, the old style sheets seem to come back, and the tiny fonts return. Also I uploaded a logo to one of the journals and it appears fine, but then when I come back, it disappears too. Could this be some kind of path problem? That the style sheets are being saved but not to the right place? Ditto the logo?

I'd really appreciate some help here.

Thanks

-- Belinda
uqbweave

Postby uqbweave » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Again, this is now fixed - it was a path problem.

-- Belinda
uqbweave

Return to OJS Technical Support