OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Submission in review information [RESOLVED]

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Submission in review information [RESOLVED]

Postby svillanueva » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:56 am

Hello,

when I go to the Submissions in Review page as a Section Editor I see an article which is on the second round of review. I have 2 reviewers for the article. But one of them has the peer ask correct and the review due is 4 (which is correct) but the other one has a '-' on the review due. Why? Apparently, I have done the same way with both reviewers....

Moreover, when I go to that submission review page I can see that one has a due date correctly but the other one has not.

regards,

Sergi Villanueva.
svillanueva

Re: Submission in review information

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:41 am

Hi Sergi,

Are you still on the test drive install? Which journal? If you can provide me with a link, I can take a look.

James
jmacgreg

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi Sergi,

Is there any way you could have requested the reviewer before going through and physically viewing and saving Step 2 of the Journal Setup process? I would guess that the system didn't have a 'Review due date' saved, which is set in Step 2.

In any case, as an Editor you can click the '-' and set the review date (as I have done, for 2008-02-25); and I also tried adding a few other reviewers, in which instances the problem did not replicate itself.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby svillanueva » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 am

Hi,

no, I setup the journal the first day. Moreover, I assigned both reviewers at the same time, so I think it should have worked for both or not worked for both of them. I'll tell you if it happens again.

Thanks,

Sergi Villanueva.
svillanueva

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks, Sergi. I'm at a loss as to how it could've happened, so please let me know if you run across it again.

James
jmacgreg

Return to OJS Technical Support