I'm having problem when trying to setup a journal.
When I enter in the Journal management and clicking in the link Setup it appears 5 steps to follow:
1. Details (Name of journal, ISSN, contacts, sponsors, and search engines.)
2. Policies (Focus, peer review, sections, privacy, security, and additional about items.)
3. Submissions (Author guidelines, copyright, and indexing (including registration).)
4. Management (Access and security, scheduling, announcements, copyediting, layout, and proofreading.)
5. The Look (Homepage header, content, journal header, footer, navigation bar, and style sheet.)
THe steps 1, 2 and 5 can be done without no problem. But the steps 3 and 4 the system crash and the bellow appers:
" Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, ... More information about this error may be available in the server error log. "
Is there some configuration that need to be done by hand after installing the system or creating a journal ??
I'm using the latest version of OJS 2.2 available.
Someone could help me ?? Is there anything that I could do to find this bug ??