OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Installation ehlp - Ayuda en la instalación

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Installation ehlp - Ayuda en la instalación

Postby ahalcon » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:13 am

Dear all,

I'm Andy Halcón and I'm in charge to prepare a system to create a E journal. Reading in Internet OJS seems to be the best opcion, so I've downloaded it and copied all files in my server. But I don't know how to install OJS. I insert http://www.lablue.es/erevista and the system show me the next message

Warning: require_once(core/Core.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista\includes\functions.inc.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'core/Core.inc.php' (include_path='.;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/includes;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/classes;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/pages;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/lib;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/lib/smarty;.;E:\php5\ext;E:\php5\PEAR;E:\php5\PhpCommon') in I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista\includes\functions.inc.php on line 24

I have read few documents about OJS but I don't know how to install it.
Could someone help me please. Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos,
Mi nombre es Andy Halcón y me han encargado que prepare un sistema para crear una revista electrónica. Leyendo en Internet OJS parece ser la mejor opción, por lo tanto me lo he descargado, he copiado los archivos en mi servidor, pero no se como instalar OJS. Inserto http://www.lablue.es/erevista y me sale el siguiente mensaje:

Warning: require_once(core/Core.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista\includes\functions.inc.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'core/Core.inc.php' (include_path='.;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/includes;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/classes;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/pages;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/lib;I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista/lib/smarty;.;E:\php5\ext;E:\php5\PEAR;E:\php5\PhpCommon') in I:\FerozoWebHosting\lablue.es\public_html\erevista\includes\functions.inc.php on line 24

He leído muchos documentos sobre OJS pero no se como instalarlo.
Podría alguién ayudarme?

garcias
ahalcon

Re: Installation ehlp - Ayuda en la instalación

Postby asmecher » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 am

Hi Andy,

I suspect that you either missed one file when uploading the code, or that file permissions aren't set properly. First, check to make sure that classes\core\Core.inc.php exists. If it does, check permissions on it to make sure that it can be read by the web server user (I'm not particularly familiar with Windows file permissions, unfortunately).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support