Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:
1. Search the forum
. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page
or from our Google Custom Search
, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend
searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ
to see if your question or error has already been resolved.
3. Post a question
, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
I was going to log this note in my own forum for future reference but I thought it would do more good here.
maybe someone else can use this.
HOW TO DELETE FILES USING WEBSHELL ACCESS USING IX WEBHOSTING.
I contacted my web hosting service and was given these instructions which worked like a charm.
(ixwebhosting) -'I assume others may be similar'
1. Please go to your control panel--> FTP service --> and enable virtual FTP service.
2. Click ADD near Virtual ftp-directories. You should type here the path to folder you wish to chown and type "/" in the end (like yourdomain.com/templates/test/). Click Submit.
3. Go to your WebShell and delete the directories.
It should be chowned to your own ownerships with success.
4. And also, after you chowned it, you should disable your ftp in the ftp services (cause your own ftp client can work with errors).
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests