OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Deleting submitted papers

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Deleting submitted papers

Postby renatem » Mon May 07, 2007 11:31 am

We have upgraded to the latest OJS version, but now I a unable to delete submitted papers. Some of the authors start a new submission when their paper has 'disappeared', or when they want to upload a new version of their submission. How do I get rid of these duplicate submissions?
I could do it from the Files browser, but will the papers then disappear from the submission, review or editing queue?

Renate
renatem

Postby asmecher » Mon May 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Hi Renate,

As Editor:
1. On the submission's Summary page, Archive the submission.
2. Go to the Archive, find the submission, and click "Delete" beside its title.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
---
Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support