Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:
1. Search the forum
. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page
or from our Google Custom Search
, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend
searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ
to see if your question or error has already been resolved.
3. Post a question
, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
I mantain 1 OJS with 4 reviews, two of them want the sidebar on the left, the others on the right. How can I do?
1) Dowload the file common.css in styles/
2) Edit the class "#sidebar" in common.css and change the value:
3) Go to the next class "#main" and change: "margin-right" to "margin-left"
4) Upload the css in your journal with the form: Setup>The Look>5.6 Journal Style Sheet
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:17 am
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests