OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Reviewer Comments window size

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Reviewer Comments window size

Postby keir » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Users are irritated by the comments window in the reviewer section being too small.

That is when doing a review under the Review Steps, part 3 in the review though bubble a pop up appears which is too small. The text boxes contained are cut off on the right and require using the scroll bars.

Can someone please advise me as to which code I need to modify that would allows adjustment the pop up window size? Any clues for me please.

This would be much appreciated by my users.
keir

Re: Reviewer Comments window size

Postby asmecher » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi keir,

Can you post a screenshot? I'm wondering whether the text boxes in your installation are smaller than usual.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby keir » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm

ojsReviewComment.png
ojsReviewComment.png (107.01 KiB) Viewed 178 times

Review page and comment window attached
keir

Postby asmecher » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:49 am

Hi Keir,

This is related to your custom CSS theming; I'd suggest working with Firebug or another browser-based developer tool to find out which of your CSS styles is interacting with this form.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support