OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

After Upgrade OJS Website CSS Error

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

After Upgrade OJS Website CSS Error

Postby mrrahmat » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Dear Technical Support,

My name Rahmat from Indonesia, I am sysadmin for Journal IJASEIT. This is my link OJS : http://insightsociety.org/ojaseit/index.php/ijaseit

saturday (22 March) my server hosting update server and use PHP 5.4 its make my OJS Journal Website BLANK. I have try and error I can not runnning on PHP 5.4

sunday (24 March) we are move to the another server, where use PHP lower than 5.4. But still BLANK

monday (25 March) i try install new OJS but use old data (folder FILES) and file config.inc, the setting file of config.inc we remove from On to Off

Code: Select all
; Set this to On once the system has been installed
; (This is generally done automatically by the installer)
installed = Off

Use menu upgrade, after success upgrade the setting config.inc change to installed = On

Now My OJS Journal not BLANK but the view of OJS its not good, like error CSS, How to make the website OJS like first time install and look good

thank you very much for your kind attention.

Best Regard,
Rahmat
mrrahmat

Re: After Upgrade OJS Website CSS Error

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:17 am

hi Rahmat,

Have you looked in your error logs to see what the problem is with PHP 5.4? Blank screens will almost always log an error that will tell you what needs fixing. (This is in the FAQ.)

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Return to OJS Technical Support