Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:
1. Search the forum
. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page
or from our Google Custom Search
, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend
searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ
to see if your question or error has already been resolved.
3. Post a question
, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
OJS is a really sophisticated system. But there are some necessary features missing and adding which (even very small ones) can make OJS perfect.
I will start with some simple but important ones.
1. A dropdown list for choosing salutation (Dr., Mr., Prof., etc) during registration
2. Ability to give file names (or description) to uploaded file
3. Ability to choose which suppl files to publish
4. Separate (different) interfaces for online submission/review system and journal frontend (for visitors)
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests