Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
OJS is a really sophisticated system. But there are some necessary features missing and adding which (even very small ones) can make OJS perfect.
I will start with some simple but important ones.
1. A dropdown list for choosing salutation (Dr., Mr., Prof., etc) during registration
2. Ability to give file names (or description) to uploaded file
3. Ability to choose which suppl files to publish
4. Separate (different) interfaces for online submission/review system and journal frontend (for visitors)
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests