OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

error updating

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Postby vazquezm » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:51 am

Hi Alec,

I am using windows 2000. In the directory of OJS I have not any file called patch to can execute it.

I am confused, help me.
vazquezm

Postby asmecher » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:23 am

Hi Vazquezm,

Ah -- Windows doesn't have the patch tool. An alternative is to replace the currently installed versions of classes/db/DAO.inc.php, classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.php, and classes/search/ArticleSearchDAO.inc.php with the files from the following URLs (respectively):Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby vazquezm » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:43 am

Hi Alec,
I have overwrote the files and run tools/rebuildSearchIndex.php
All right.
It seems that you solve my problems.

Thank you.
vazquezm

Re: error updating

Postby ramon » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:14 am

Hello Alec,

A journal has submitted the following problem:
After a successful submisson, the author receives the following error message, instead of the usual submission confirmation e-mail:
Warning: file(registry/stopwords.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php on line 141

Warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php on line 141

Warning: array_count_values() [function.array-count-values]: The argument should be an array in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php on line 141
DB Error: ERRO: duplicar chave viola a restrição de unicidade "article_search_object_keywords_pkey"
Stack Trace:
File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchDAO.inc.php line 205
Function: articlesearchdao->update("INSERT INTO article_search_object_keywords (object_id, keyword_i...", Array(3))

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php line 37
Function: articlesearchdao->insertobjectkeyword(False, "adevair", 0)

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php line 53
Function: articlesearchindex::indexobjectkeywords(False, Array(5), 0)

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php line 167
Function: articlesearchindex::updatetextindex("12", 1, Array(5))

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/classes/author/form/submit/AuthorSubmitStep5Form.inc.php line 87
Function: articlesearchindex::indexarticlemetadata(Object(article))

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/pages/author/SubmitHandler.inc.php line 136
Function: authorsubmitstep5form->execute()

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/pages/author/AuthorHandler.inc.php line 119
Function: submithandler::savesubmit(Array(1))

File: (unknown) line (unknown)
Function: authorhandler::savesubmit(Array(1))

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/index.php line 46
Function: call_user_func(Array(2), Array(1))

File: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SEER/index.php line 57
Function: handlerequest()

I didn't get any server or software specifics, but I assume it's related to this issue.
I'm I correct?

Thanks.
ramon

Previous

Return to OJS Technical Support