OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

3.5 Notification of Author Submission - Not Working

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

3.5 Notification of Author Submission - Not Working

Postby pashton » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:13 pm

Hi,

I have just updated to 2.1 and everything seems to work fine except the new feature '3.5 Notification of Author Submission' does not seem to. I have tried both operators in this feature, but they do not work. I know how to hard code it but I am trying to avoid hard coding as it make updating a nightmare. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? BTW all other email seems to be working.
pashton

Postby asmecher » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:52 pm

Hi pashton,

See http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2086 for a bugzilla entry and patch for this issue. This fix is included in OJS 2.1.1, which will be released in a day or two.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support