OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

HTML & PDF galley files have suddenly disappeared

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

HTML & PDF galley files have suddenly disappeared

Postby rahulzaksys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 am

Hello,

I have OJS setup online: http://216.12.194.36/~ijmein . I was customizing front-end css and wrapping tpl template with bootstrap framework to make ojs responsive. And we are also parallel working on uploading articles. We have plenty of articles uploaded but suddenly the old articles have disappeared on the front-end. However, they are still visible in the admin panel. The newer newly uploaded articles are displayed properly. Here's the link of newly uploaded article: http://216.12.194.36/~ijmein/index.php/ ... 561/html_7

Here's the link of missing html & pdf galley files:
http://216.12.194.36/~ijmein/index.php/ ... ue/view/21

You can also checkout the attached screenshot below

Thank You

Regards,
Rahul Dagli
Attachments
front-end-screenshot.jpg
front-end-screenshot.jpg (59.18 KiB) Viewed 573 times
admin-panel-screenshot.jpg
admin-panel-screenshot.jpg (45.25 KiB) Viewed 573 times
rahulzaksys

Re: HTML & PDF galley files have suddenly disappeared

Postby JasonNugent » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:07 am

Hi Rahul,

If you roll back your customizations to OJS, do the galleys begin to work again? If so, then something you changed in your work is the culprit. Without knowing more about what changes you've made, I can't be more helpful, sorry.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Re: HTML & PDF galley files have suddenly disappeared

Postby rahulzaksys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 am

JasonNugent wrote:Hi Rahul,

If you roll back your customizations to OJS, do the galleys begin to work again? If so, then something you changed in your work is the culprit. Without knowing more about what changes you've made, I can't be more helpful, sorry.

Regards,
Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. I tried rolling back the template changes to previously working state. However, its still not showing up. And also I haven't made any functionality changes to the template either. I have also provided a link in previous post where the recently uploaded articles are loading correctly.
rahulzaksys

Return to OJS Technical Support