OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Problem updating from ojs 2.2.4 to 2.4.2

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Problem updating from ojs 2.2.4 to 2.4.2

Postby alexmackr » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi..., I need to update my ojs 2.2.4 to 2.4.2. I downloaded the patch_file "ojs-2.2.4_to_2.4.2.patch" from http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs_download

Run the following command from OJS directory:

$ patch -p1 < PATCH_FILE and all is OK but the problem is "Upgrading the OJS database" :?
I did the following steps :
Edit config.inc.php and change "installed = On" to "installed = Off"
- Open a web browser to your OJS site; you should be redirected to the
installation and upgrade page
- Select the "Upgrade" link and follow the on-screen instructions

to select the upgrade option :

Errors occurred during installation:

A database error has occurred: ERROR: el valor null para la columna «user_id» viola la restricción not null

please help....
alexmackr

Re: Problem updating from ojs 2.2.4 to 2.4.2

Postby asmecher » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi alexmackr,

Can you try the following steps:
  • Restore your DB to the state it was before running the upgrade script
  • Load the page with the "Upgrade" button on it again -- but don't hit the button yet
  • In config.inc.php, turn on the "Debug" option
  • In your browser, hit the "Upgrade" button
This should log the set of queries leading up to the error which will be helpful in debugging.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:23 am

Hi Alec, thanks for your prompt response
Here the report when debug = on

(postgres7): SELECT * FROM versions WHERE current = 1 (postgres7): select version() (postgres7): select tablename,'T' from pg_tables where tablename not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') union select viewname,'V' from pg_views where viewname not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='user_settings' or c.relname = lower('user_settings')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'user_settings' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='user_settings' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT c.relname as "Name", i.indisunique as "Unique", i.indkey as "Columns" FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c JOIN pg_catalog.pg_index i ON i.indexrelid=c.oid JOIN pg_catalog.pg_class c2 ON c2.oid=i.indrelid WHERE (c2.relname='signoffs' or c2.relname=lower('signoffs')) AND i.indisprimary=false; (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): DROP INDEX signoff_symbolic (postgres7): BEGIN (postgres7): SELECT * INTO TEMPORARY TABLE signoffs_tmp FROM signoffs (postgres7): DROP TABLE signoffs CASCADE (postgres7): CREATE TABLE signoffs ( signoff_id SERIAL, symbolic VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, assoc_type INT8 DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, assoc_id INT8 DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, user_id INT8 NOT NULL, file_id INT8, file_revision INT8, date_notified TIMESTAMP, date_underway TIMESTAMP, date_completed TIMESTAMP, date_acknowledged TIMESTAMP, user_group_id INT8, PRIMARY KEY (signoff_id) ) (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (signoff_id, symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged, user_group_id) SELECT signoff_id, symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged, user_group_id FROM signoffs_tmp (postgres7): SELECT setval('signoffs_signoff_id_seq',MAX(signoff_id)) FROM signoffs (postgres7): DROP TABLE signoffs_tmp (postgres7): COMMIT (postgres7): CREATE UNIQUE INDEX signoff_symbolic ON signoffs (assoc_type, assoc_id, symbolic, user_id, user_group_id, file_id, file_revision) (postgres7): select tablename,'T' from pg_tables where tablename not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') union select viewname,'V' from pg_views where viewname not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='groups' or c.relname = lower('groups')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'groups' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='groups' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='announcements' or c.relname = lower('announcements')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'announcements' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='announcements' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='announcement_types' or c.relname = lower('announcement_types')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'announcement_types' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='announcement_types' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='email_templates' or c.relname = lower('email_templates')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'email_templates' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='email_templates' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='email_templates_data' or c.relname = lower('email_templates_data')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'email_templates_data' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='email_templates_data' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='copyed_assignments' or c.relname = lower('copyed_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'copyed_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='copyed_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='layouted_assignments' or c.relname = lower('layouted_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'layouted_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='layouted_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='proof_assignments' or c.relname = lower('proof_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'proof_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='proof_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_COPYEDITING_INITIAL', 257, c.article_id, c.copyeditor_id, a.copyedit_file_id, c.initial_revision, c.date_notified, c.date_underway, c.date_completed, c.date_acknowledged FROM copyed_assignments c LEFT JOIN articles a ON (c.article_id = a.article_id AND c.initial_revision > 0) WHERE c.copyeditor_id IS NOT NULL (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_COPYEDITING_AUTHOR', 257, c.article_id, a.user_id, a.copyedit_file_id, c.editor_author_revision, c.date_author_notified, c.date_author_underway, c.date_author_completed, c.date_author_acknowledged FROM copyed_assignments c LEFT JOIN articles a ON (c.article_id = a.article_id AND c.editor_author_revision > 0) WHERE a.user_id IS NOT NULL (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_COPYEDITING_FINAL', 257, c.article_id, c.copyeditor_id, a.copyedit_file_id, c.final_revision, c.date_final_notified, c.date_final_underway, c.date_final_completed, c.date_final_acknowledged FROM copyed_assignments c LEFT JOIN articles a ON (c.article_id = a.article_id AND c.final_revision > 0) WHERE c.copyeditor_id IS NOT NULL (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_LAYOUT', 257, l.article_id, l.editor_id, l.layout_file_id, l.date_notified, l.date_underway, l.date_completed, l.date_acknowledged FROM layouted_assignments l (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_PROOFREADING_AUTHOR', 257, p.article_id, a.user_id, p.date_author_notified, p.date_author_underway, p.date_author_completed, p.date_author_acknowledged FROM proof_assignments p LEFT JOIN articles a ON (p.article_id = a.article_id) -1: ERROR: el valor null para la columna «user_id» viola la restricción not null

ADOConnection._Execute(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) ..., false) % line 864, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) ...) % line 443, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) ...) % line 438, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(Array[10]) % line 399, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeAction(Array[3]) % line 268, file: Installer.inc.php
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 am

Hi alexmackr,

Sounds like you're running into a database inconsistency on your 2.2.4 installation. Check what the following query returns:
Code: Select all
SELECT p.article_id FROM proof_assignments p LEFT JOIN articles a ON (p.article_id = a.article_id) WHERE a.article_id IS NULL;

It should return 0 results, but I suspect in your case it's returning something. If so, you'll have to delete the entries in proof_assignments with the article_id values returned from the query above to correct the inconsistency. Within the full upgrade process, that would look like...
  • Restore your 2.2.4 database from backup
  • Clean up the entries as above
  • Run the upgrade script
Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 pm

're right after making the query SELECT FROM p.article_id proof_assignments p LEFT JOIN articles a ON (p.article_id = a.article_id) a.article_id WHERE IS NULL;
Total query runtime: 15 ms.
47 rows retrieved.

I delete the entries in the database but now:
(postgres7): ALTER TABLE review_assignments ADD COLUMN date_response_due TIMESTAMP (postgres7): ALTER TABLE review_assignments ADD COLUMN review_round_id INT8 (postgres7): ALTER TABLE review_assignments ALTER COLUMN review_round_id SET NOT NULL -1: ERROR: la columna «review_round_id» contiene valores nulos

ADOConnection._Execute(ALTER TABLE review_assignments ALTER COLUMN review_round_id SET NOT NULL, false) % line 864, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(ALTER TABLE review_assignments ALTER COLUMN review_round_id SET NOT NULL) % line 443, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(ALTER TABLE review_assignments ALTER COLUMN review_round_id SET NOT NULL) % line 438, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(Array[46]) % line 378, file: Installer.inc.php
Attachments
ojsupgrade.txt
(441.82 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi alexmackr,

That's bug #8247, which is (now) included on our recommended patches list for OJS 2.4.2. Apply the patch before running the upgrade script.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Alec , when aplly the patch

patch -p1 < 0001-Relax-not-null-constraint-on-review_round_id-in-revi.patch

I get the following error message

patching file lib/pkp/xml/schema/reviews.xml
Hunk #1 FAILED at 58.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/pkp/xml/schema/reviews.xml.rej
alexmackr

Postby alexmackr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:27 am

ready the problem with the patch:
patch -p1 < 0001-Relax-not-null-constraint-on-review_round_id-in-revi.patch

was my mistake
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 am

Hi alexmackr,

On a stock OJS 2.4.2 package I get...
Code: Select all
$ patch -p1 < 0001-Relax-not-null-constraint-on-review_round_id-in-revi.patch
patching file lib/pkp/xml/schema/reviews.xml
The patch file contains a very minor change, i.e. something you could patch in by hand without any trouble -- but I wonder why your installation isn't taking that patch directly...

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:43 am

Ready was my mistake patch -p1 < 0001-Relax-not-null-constraint-on-review_round_id-in-revi.patch is OK

Now when upgrade DB from http://10.10.10.8/index.php/index/insta ... allUpgrade

(postgres7): SELECT * FROM versions WHERE current = 1 (postgres7): select version() (postgres7): select tablename,'T' from pg_tables where tablename not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') union select viewname,'V' from pg_views where viewname not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='user_settings' or c.relname = lower('user_settings')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'user_settings' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='user_settings' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT c.relname as "Name", i.indisunique as "Unique", i.indkey as "Columns" FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c JOIN pg_catalog.pg_index i ON i.indexrelid=c.oid JOIN pg_catalog.pg_class c2 ON c2.oid=i.indrelid WHERE (c2.relname='signoffs' or c2.relname=lower('signoffs')) AND i.indisprimary=false; (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='signoffs' or c.relname = lower('signoffs')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'signoffs' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='signoffs' order by d.adnum (postgres7): DROP INDEX signoff_symbolic (postgres7): BEGIN (postgres7): SELECT * INTO TEMPORARY TABLE signoffs_tmp FROM signoffs (postgres7): DROP TABLE signoffs CASCADE (postgres7): CREATE TABLE signoffs ( signoff_id SERIAL, symbolic VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, assoc_type INT8 DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, assoc_id INT8 DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, user_id INT8 NOT NULL, file_id INT8, file_revision INT8, date_notified TIMESTAMP, date_underway TIMESTAMP, date_completed TIMESTAMP, date_acknowledged TIMESTAMP, user_group_id INT8, PRIMARY KEY (signoff_id) ) (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (signoff_id, symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged, user_group_id) SELECT signoff_id, symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged, user_group_id FROM signoffs_tmp (postgres7): SELECT setval('signoffs_signoff_id_seq',MAX(signoff_id)) FROM signoffs (postgres7): DROP TABLE signoffs_tmp (postgres7): COMMIT (postgres7): CREATE UNIQUE INDEX signoff_symbolic ON signoffs (assoc_type, assoc_id, symbolic, user_id, user_group_id, file_id, file_revision) (postgres7): select tablename,'T' from pg_tables where tablename not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') union select viewname,'V' from pg_views where viewname not like 'pg\_%' and schemaname not in ( 'pg_catalog','information_schema') (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='groups' or c.relname = lower('groups')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'groups' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='groups' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='announcements' or c.relname = lower('announcements')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'announcements' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='announcements' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='announcement_types' or c.relname = lower('announcement_types')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'announcement_types' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='announcement_types' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='email_templates' or c.relname = lower('email_templates')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'email_templates' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='email_templates' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='email_templates_data' or c.relname = lower('email_templates_data')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'email_templates_data' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='email_templates_data' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='copyed_assignments' or c.relname = lower('copyed_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'copyed_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='copyed_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='layouted_assignments' or c.relname = lower('layouted_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'layouted_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='layouted_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): SELECT a.attname,t.typname,a.attlen,a.atttypmod,a.attnotnull,a.atthasdef,a.attnum FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a,pg_type t WHERE relkind in ('r','v') AND (c.relname='proof_assignments' or c.relname = lower('proof_assignments')) and a.attname not like '....%' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.atttypid = t.oid AND a.attrelid = c.oid ORDER BY a.attnum (postgres7): SELECT ic.relname AS index_name, a.attname AS column_name,i.indisunique AS unique_key, i.indisprimary AS primary_key FROM pg_class bc, pg_class ic, pg_index i, pg_attribute a WHERE bc.oid = i.indrelid AND ic.oid = i.indexrelid AND (i.indkey[0] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[1] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[2] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[3] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[4] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[5] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[6] = a.attnum OR i.indkey[7] = a.attnum) AND a.attrelid = bc.oid AND bc.relname = 'proof_assignments' (postgres7): SELECT d.adnum as num, d.adsrc as def from pg_attrdef d, pg_class c where d.adrelid=c.oid and c.relname='proof_assignments' order by d.adnum (postgres7): INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_completed, date_acknowledged) SELECT 'SIGNOFF_COPYEDITING_INITIAL', 257, c.article_id, c.copyeditor_id, a.copyedit_file_id, c.initial_revision, c.date_notified, c.date_underway, c.date_completed, c.date_acknowledged FROM copyed_assignments c LEFT JOIN articles a ON (c.article_id = a.article_id AND c.initial_revision > 0) WHERE c.copyeditor_id IS NOT NULL -1: ERROR: no existe la relación «copyed_assignments» LINE 1: ...erway, c.date_completed, c.date_acknowledged FROM copyed_ass... ^

ADOConnection._Execute(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_comple..., false) % line 864, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_comple...) % line 443, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(INSERT INTO signoffs (symbolic, assoc_type, assoc_id, user_id, file_id, file_revision, date_notified, date_underway, date_comple...) % line 438, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(Array[10]) % line 399, file: Installer.inc.php
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 am

Hi alexmackr,

I suspect you're trying to upgrade a database that's already had a failed upgrade on it; restore it to your 2.2.4 version and try again.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:09 am

Ready now error is:

1: ERROR: la sintaxis de entrada no es válida para el tipo numeric: « »

ADOConnection._Execute(INSERT INTO article_files (file_id, revision, source_file_id, source_revision, article_id, file_name, file_type, file_size, orig..., false) % line 864, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(INSERT INTO article_files (file_id, revision, source_file_id, source_revision, article_id, file_name, file_type, file_size, orig...) % line 443, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(INSERT INTO article_files (file_id, revision, source_file_id, source_revision, article_id, file_name, file_type, file_size, orig...) % line 438, file: Installer.inc.php
Installer.executeSQL(Array[346]) % line 378, file: Installer.inc.php
Attachments
report_full.txt
(525.94 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:19 am

Hi alexmackr,

I suspect that is http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8264, which is also on the recommended patches list. I'd suggest reviewing that list.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby alexmackr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Alec, I can not find patch 8264 for download . not available for download from http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8264

you can tell me where else I can download it?

thanks
alexmackr

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi alexmackr,

See the direct link on the recommended patches list.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Next

Return to OJS Technical Support