OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Invalid homepage header title image

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Invalid homepage header title image

Postby Ajakss » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Dear,

for a long time the header title image was available on the website. Today, the image dissapeared, but is still visible on the other pages. I tried to add image again but no effect. I get the message
Invalid homepage header title image format or upload failed. Accepted formats are .gif, .jpg, or .png.

It is surprising because the image is very small and in png format.

Furthermore, I have problem when I try to add the image to the abstract view. The image was uploaded but is not visible in the abstract. How can fix it? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Adam
Ajakss

Re: Invalid homepage header title image

Postby asmecher » Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi Adam,

See this thread.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby karwas » Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 am

Hi!
I`m also this problem in OJS 3.
When I want change Title image in Administration display: "No file uploaded or invalid file type!"
My image created in png format...
It`s very big problem.
Peter
karwas

Postby asmecher » Sun May 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi karwas,

Are you sure you're using OJS 3.0? If so -- that's an alpha release and isn't intended for production use.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support